Ecco Shoes / three times with three different ecco shoes!!!
I am not that big of a sucker that I bought more Ecco shoes after my fist one disintegrated, I just had a shoe buying spree one year.
First were my City Walker Cap Toes. I only wore them ~2 times be year. After a couple of years in the box, the sole of the heel started to break off in large chunks. They had a total of MAYBE 48 hours of total ware on them! I sent them in and they were replaced.
Second was a pair of Gore-Tex Track II High. Same thing, heel started to fall apart in chunks. Sent them in and they were replaced.
Third was a pair of Life. These turned to sticky gummy goo. I really though I stepped in someones discarded gum. So I start to scrap the sole of my sole on the cement sidewalk. The gum keeps coming. Black gooey gum. It turn out to be the sole of my shoe. It DISINTEGRATED!!! I never wore them, and now they fell apart. I am sending them in, we'll see what happens...
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! My most expensive shoes that I never wear cannot last longer than my crappy tennis shoes that I wear ALL OF THE TIME!!! WTF
ECCO has to really get their act together.
More Ecco Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - terrible experience 
- Ecco Shoes - desert boots
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles
- Ecco Shoes - shoes - brand new
- Ecco - walking shoes
- Ecco Shoes - ecco dress shoes - soles spontaneously disintegrate