eBay Gift Cards - Paypal / multiple card use
Beware when using multiple Ebay Gift Cards to make an online purchase. I have noticed that when trying to "use up" gift cards with small balances that the Ebay system will charge the full amount of the transaction to the final card used if it contains sufficient funds to cover the transaction. In other words even though you enter the Redemption Code for a card with a $10.00 balance first, then use the code from a card with a $50.00 balance second, for say a $30.00 purchase, the entire $30.00 will be deducted from the second card. Which leaves $10.00 on the first card, which you have no way of knowing. If you pitch the card then your out of luck. SURPRIZE!
There are no indications provided during the checkout process that would alert you that they did this. I wonder how many folks have throw their money in the trash can because of this. Good for Ebay! Bad for customers.
More eBay Gift Cards - Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info