Easylife Furniture / poor quality furniture
We bought furniture from easylife furniture. The dining room table looked very nice until my wife cleaned it.
After she put pledge on it she wiped off most of the finish
Had it for one week. Called store, gave me corporate cust
Service, they told me we used the wrong stuff on it.
So they could not fix we could not return. We have used pledge for many years, never a problem. Did some checking
And found out the fine asian hardwood theytold us was rubber tree wood, soft and useless. Did more checking on the leather we were going to but sofa and love seat, do yourselves a favor and research bi cast leather. Against the law to sell as leather in europe and new zealand. Sales rep told us this was better than top grain cause it has a thin layer of polyurathane on it. Then why is it priced pretty much the same??? Beware!!!
Will never buy there again... T. K.
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress