Easylife Furniture / poor service!
I bought my bed 0n in September of 2006 and by July of 2007 it was already broken. I called Easylife and after two weeks later they send out a tech. that only took a picture of my bed and didn't fix it after that I had to wait 3 more weeks to get an answer from them. While I slept on the floor. What do you think they did? They refuse to fix it!!! I then called the store where I bought it at which is in Torrance CA, and a woman by the name of Kathy told me "Well you bought the cheap mattresses so they are not gonna fix them".
Why sale furniture thats CHEAP. So I advise people not to buy CHEAP Furniture From EASY LIFE...
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress