EasyHome / monopoly
Easyhome came into our home, damaged our carpets by not having carpet rolls.
Easyhome is now coming to take our furniture back that we have already paid double of what its worth and still owe on it.
If we keep the couch bed and a freebie kitchen table at the end of paying it off, I would have paid 7000.00 for a 1200 dollar couch and a 400 dollar bed with a 300 dollar kitchen table which we received with burn holes all in the kitchen table, I own no animals, I shower twice a day and am a very clean neat person, the couch smells like a bum been sleeping on it for months with the scent of dog urine.
I truly do not understand how they are allowed to monopolize the middle to lower class people.
This makes me sick.
What may be done about this?
More EasyHome Complaints & Reviews
- EasyHome - harrassing calls/calling references 
- EasyHome - computer deactivation 
- EasyHome - easyhome scam 
- EasyHome - customer service 
- EasyHome - breaking so many laws... 
- EasyHome - products
- EasyHome - re: unethical behavior, profiling, & lousy customer service (niagara falls location)
- EasyHome - staff member
- EasyHome - my bed
- EasyHome - fridge