East Capitol Walmart / bad business, bad service and racism

1 401 East Capitol DriveMilwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (414)967-7804

I worked at East Capitol Walmart from June 2003 to October 2003 as a cart pusher, The white managers are Ryan Curtis, Rob Dobratz and Nancy Scheff, They were prejudiced against black male and female co-workers, They lie on you and They lie on co-workers, They don't care nothing about black people, Those white managers were evil, wicked, and crooked against black co-workers, That's why I lost my job at East Capital Walmart because of them White Managers believe a customer over a co-worker, A female customer lied on me to those White Managers about me following her, harassing her, and making derogatory remarks about her that were not true!!!They believed her and listened to her side of her story, When I told them my side of the story, They did not believe me and They did not listen to me They just went and fired me!!!Those white managers are racist, sick, white rednick honkies!!!They are a bunch of sick ###!!!They do this stuff to any black co-worker who work at East Capitol Walmart!!!Do not work at East Capitol Walmart, Because If you do work there, Same thing will happen to you.

Comments

• Rt
      28th of Dec, 2010

East Capitol Walmart is full of white trash, Those managers are no longer there because they don't care about black co-workers and black customers!!!Those White People are going straight to hell for what they did to black co-workers and black customers!!!