Easirent / insurance rip off
At the desk we had declined an insurance as we had one from Axa via Ryanair but the employee added on the contract without giving notice to us while talking about a deposit we had to make . So we signed and paid a sum thinking it was a deposit while in fact it was an insurance . I still have my contract from Axa as evidence and we would like to be reimbursed from the su of 250 pound which were unduly taken from us .
More Easirent Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style 
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - rental car issue
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - my worst experience
- Easirent UK - rent a car