Eaglemoss / marvel factfiles
I placed an order over the phone in January 2017 for the last outstanding issues I was missing. The delivery arrived missing 1 issue. I have since been contacting Eaglemoss regularly via email and phone calls to chase this issue up. I have been told that it has been reordered and out of stock and they have no idea when it will be back in stock.
The most recent email I received stated that they had no record of my order and would not be sending the final issue to me even though it is paid for in January.
I have been on the phone over 45 minutes today alone trying to get through to someone but unable to get passed the holding music.
This is ridiculous, over 10 months waited now for 1 outstanding issue. But the time and effort spent on it all because why have 249/250 episodes. And it's been paid for!
More Eaglemoss Complaints & Reviews
- Eaglemoss - build the delorean 
- Eaglemoss - knit & stitch creative collection 
- Eaglemoss Publishing - 3d create and print 
- Eaglemoss - build the delorean
- Eaglemoss Publishing - poor to no service
- Eaglemoss - knit and stitch creative
- Eaglemoss.com - 3d printer magazines
- Eaglemoss - build a delorean
- Eaglemoss - fraudulent behaviour 
- Eaglemoss - dc comics graphic novel collection