e-Florist-Inc.com / Credit card fraud
I ordered a plant online to be delivered the next day. At about noon the next day, I received an email stating the the order could not be delivered due to a problem with the credit card information. After finally getting through to them, they said that I had given them an incorrect expiration date, and they supposedly ran the order through again. Then, they said the order still wouldn't go through because the bank had put a hold on the card. They suggested I contact the bank and informed me the order could not be delivered for another day. I told them to cancel the order. My wife called the bank and we were informed that no company had tried to run an order though, meaning that e-Florist-Inc was lying to us. She left info about the company with the bank, and we will closely monitor its online use. I'm curious - has anyone ever received an order on time and at cost from this company?
More e-Florist-Inc.com Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- E-Florist - poor service - theft
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flowers for a grieving friend
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!
- E-Florist - Failed to deliver flowers