Duty Free Depot / scam artists they will block your account when asking for a refund of product that was never delivered

Cyprus

I've been ordering with them for a very long time and when my order never arrived I was on the phone and e-mailed their Support/Sales Departments I asked for a refund on that order because this wasn't the first time it happened. This was after their shipping methods changed in which they started Charging Customer's an outrageous amount and using USPS who we all know are also incompetent. So after my order never came I asked for a refund. Then I receive the message below

Here is the exact e-mail from DFD. Your request for a refund has been forwarded to our billing department and it was issued on 813.
Please note that it may take up to 15 business days between the time your refund is processed and the time it appears on your bank statement.
Unfortunately our VP cannot take time for these types of issues and so we are sorry as your account was refunded and your account is now closed.

Because you ask for a refund, they close your account and refuse to do business with you again unless you pay them $50.00 to reopen your account. Sounds like Extortion to me.

You have requested a refund back into your credit card/bank. Unfortunately, it is our policy that customers who are refunded will not be able to order with us or any affiliated company of ours again as refunds hurt our working relationship with our bank.
As your account was refunded, you may not order with us again. You may however pay a $50 fee to reopen your account, that is the only way we will be able to proceed.

Jo