Duke Energy / trying to get setup for service
This has been a nightmare. Duke keeps telling me there is a block on my Equifax report. Equifax says there is not.
Please check all your recorded phone called between myself and the numerous folks and let me know what went wrong. I will not post on social media if you guys let me know something logical and how it was fixed. I spent two days working on this and the one thing I'm sure of is it's NOT my fault.
Dates were 11/17-11/18 beginning around 330pm. The only persons name I got was Brittany. It's 3pm now and I missed 1/2 day of work dealing with this stuff...
If you treat your customers like this, the ash pond fiasco will surely be the least of your worries.
A positive result would be my first full month power bill should be free. I figured you wasted about $100.00 of my time.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - billing
- Duke Energy - duke energy tracking soil onto street
- Duke Energy - installation of smart meter locked out rinnai water heater
- Duke Energy - new panel for solar
- Duke Energy - overcharging for service