Dubizzle / dubizzle chat

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I used to love Dubizzle as a whole, but after yoou released the Dubizzle chat option the website was ruined!

People keep using Dubizzle chat to harass others and sending them silly offers since when you send a message using it you can't see the persons number who is contacting you which is very annoying so they just use it to waste the time of others

So please give us an option to disable Dubizzle chat option if we don't want it or at least show everyone's number on it so you will know who's contacting you!

And please get a proper team that will keep removing the commercial advertisement as they don't give normal users a chance to sell anything at all!!!

Mi
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      9th of Apr, 2017

I cannot access my chat. Error message keeps showing. We are syncing your chat please try again later. Its been like this for a month now

• Pv
      15th of Jul, 2018

@King Bryan Gamez Castro please check I already pay 50 drums add not showing 0558639717 [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ra
      23rd of Mar, 2018

Your message chat really is quite disappointing. It doesn't sync at all with your dubizzle phone app. You lose messages for like days...and then it pops up. You should really invest in a more capable I.T. guy and stop resting on your unfortunate monopoly of Dubai.

• Fo
      13th of Apr, 2018

Completely agree! There should be an option to disable dubizzle chat. People only leave annoying msgs.

• Os
      7th of Jan, 2019

Also there is no option to delete the chat history, i have to keep several chats while I'm not in need for them?