Dubai First / credit shield insurance on credit card
Dear Dubai First,
My name is Gibran Ali Hussain and my contact no. is [protected]
I have recently activated my Dubai First Card No. [protected].
I was charged Dhs 338 plus Dhs 17 VAT for Credit Shield Insurance. On speaking to the customer care representative Chiz, I was informed that I should have looked at the application form as this was mentioned there.
I feel that this is cheating on Dubai First part who make consumer sign their application form and do not even give a copy to the customer.
How can you expect the customer to remember and cancel the request for credit shield when we just sign and do not even get a copy of the form or agreement. Also, this is not conveyed by your salesmen. I am very unhappy by this unprofessional attitude. I went through a similar experience with another bank and they refunded me easily, for the current month.
I want to request a refund for this as I am not happy with this.
More Dubai First Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai First - credit shield 
- Dubai First - harrasmment 
- Dubai First - credit card closing & charges 
- Dubai First - illegal use of my credit card 
- Dubai First - liability letter 
- Dubai First - clearance certificate
- Dubai First - credit card
- Dubai First - credit card loan
- Dubai First - service
- [Resolved] Dubai First - billing