DSL Extreme / Poor service
Absolutely the WORST customer service ever - we signed up my sister-in-law in Sacramento 3 weeks ahead of time so we could go up from Southern California to get her started on email. We got 3 confirmation emails from DSL Extreme and modem mailed to her. Once we arrived..no service! After two hours on the phone they couldn't tell us why - just that it was in their "order" dept and they were closed on Sunday. Having to leave the next morning by 9 a.m. to get back home they promised to call us at 6 a.m. when they opened - not only did they not really open at 6 a.m. but had a recording they opened at 7 a.m. except at 7:15 we were still getting the recording they weren't open yet. Finally got another tech person but they couldn't get through either - by 8 a.m we gave up and cancelled the order.
Sadly we never got any service for her and had to leave - we couldn't even get a competitor to provide for another 3 weeks because DSL extreme wouldn't cancel the order with AT&T so that another order could be placed!
Took forever to get the refund on the modem once it was returned (immediately by the way) and then blamed OUR CREDIT CARD company...stay away at all cost! Unless you like being frustrated, lied to and disconnected!
More DSL Extreme Complaints & Reviews
- DSL Extreme - Never trust DSLExtreme.com 
- DSL Extreme - They have charged my bank account $253.69 
- DSL Extreme - No customer service
- DSL Extreme - Poor business tactics 
- DSL Extreme - Scam charges 
- DSL Extreme - Bad Technical Support
- DSL Extreme - Dslextreme billing practices are criminal
- DSL Extreme - speed
- DSL Extreme - unfair business practice
- DSL Extreme - The latest outrage