[Resolved] DressLily.com / fraud alert!
I ordered two beautiful blouses from DressLily and paid over $20. After I made an order I received a payment confirmation email and my tracking number and everything seemed fine. But when I decided to check my bank account I found out they had taken over $80! I immediately contacted customer support and asked what was going on! Then I found out there were five more items added to my cart! The only way to contact them is via email and there is no phone number to call. This place is a fraud, stay away from DressLily. I'm not sure how they did this, but I'm glad that I paid via PayPal.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016
Thanks for your messages.
Please rest assured we will not take your money more than your order account.
Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.
Dresslily Customer Service
More DressLily.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - don't order from them 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - customer service phone numbers 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - I want my money back!! 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - money taken out of bank account, no merchandise
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - pretty much a scam
- Dress lilly - order not received
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - very disappointed
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - ridiculous
- [Resolved] DressLily - horrible products and service.
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - they are disgusting!