Dreams — providing the wrong parts
We ordered a Hempstead bed which was delivered on the 15th October 2014. My partner put the bed together only to find out that the panels for the draw was wrong. He ordered for the correct part to come so that our bed could be completed.
Three months later we are still waiting for this part. We have called customer services a number of times and theres always another excuse as to why we are still waiting for the panels!!! We sent a fortune on this bed only to have it part completed.
Last night I received a voucher of £35 to spend in store as a sorry for the inconvenience...this is just taking the piss. All what we want is to complete our bed as we don't have enough storage in our room. We still have our clothes in boxes as a result! What can we even buy for £35 from dreams nothing.
The service has truly been disgraceful and I will certainly not be buying anything from this store again. In fact I think we will be having a refund and finding another company to provide us with another bed. Why should we be awaiting this long to complete our bed?
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade! 
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever! 
- Dreams - not giving refund 
- Dreams - shocking service 
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods 
- Dreams - bed frame and customer service.
- Dreams - broken bed 
- Dreams - customer service
- Dreams - delivery and no communication, customer service not available and form support is not helpful 
- Dreams - zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee