[Resolved] Dreamlife Photography / Terrible & unprofessional

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

We discussed at great lengths all the details of our wedding day with our photographer and we were assured that we will have the photographer we wanted taking our photos on the day so we paid our deposit. A week before our wedding I still hadn't had any form of contact from the company so I called them just to check everything was confirmed only to be told that the photographer we specifically asked for would not be available for our day so reluctantly we met with the new photographer and again explained exactly what we wanted. When we finally got our proofs back I was devestated, the photos were the exact opposite of what we wanted, he didn't capture specific things we had asked for & at best the photos looked like an amateur had taken them. When I spoke with the manager of the studio & explained how I felt I was basically told that we have already paid so I can either make an album with what we have or you can just keep your proofs. So we decided to make the most of what we had ( which wasn't much). I had to do all the chasing and constantly call them to follow things up, they would take weeks to return my calls if at all. They lied to us from the start and will say anything just to get your money. They are extremely unprofessional and are amateur photographers. It took them just over 2 YEARS to finish our album.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY it will only end in heartache and tears.

Ap