Donna Franca Tours / Misrepresentation of contract!

1 commonwealth placeBoston, MA, United States Review updated:

Initial agreement - italian fever tour - tour guide was canceled by donna franca three weeks prior to departure - although we were unable to cancel our trip after this without losing 1/2 of our $18,000 for can celling trip. Drivers thereafter did not speak english, so when visiting other cities we had to rely upon maps which were also very hard to read - we were left in cities (to return within 2 to 3 hours) with not a clue what to see or where to go. Food was prepicked by Ms. Franca (yuk) and when you present vouchers in Florence especially, we were totally mistreated, they made us sit inside restaurant alone when outside wasn't even filled up and we asked politely if we could sit there. Day before departure we were still having vouchers faxed to us. we continually notified them of things missing. we were totally misled and i will never take another franca tour again. Just beware.

Comments

• Dr
      9th of Aug, 2008

As Hotel Manager I wish to inform everybody than I have hade the pleasure to work with Mrs. Franzaroli for about 20 years and I can say than Donna Franca do always the best to arrange: best Hotels, Restaurant, Tour Manager ecc.