Domex-uk.co.uk / domex appliance repairs

1 Wimbledon, United Kingdom

Do not trust these people to look after you properly. From the very second you pick up the phone to them you’re making a terrible mistake. “call your local london branch [protected]” is how you end up speaking to their bulgarian office that takes ages to pick up. Meanwhile the hold music will eventually make you feel suicidal.

They don’t know where their staff are, when they will arrive, how to order the right parts, how to give feedback, how to advise you on whether to fix or replace, how to stick to a promise, how to make up for errors. They will tell you that they will reply several times and then not reply. When they eventually reply it won’t be clear. These guys can’t think straight, work straight or operate straight and even after you’ve provided the worst feedback possible and told them you’ll contribute to the negative feedback online they still can’t improve.

After weeks and weeks of failing to order the right parts and fix our oven, they still can’t call me on my number and continue to call my nanny and try to speak to her about the oven. Finally they got it working and left parts in the house for us to dispose of, they can’t send an account to make it clear how much we ow or have been discounted / refunded.

En