Dollywood / dollywood experience
I have visited Dollywood with my family since I was a child. It is a tradition to visit when we come to Pigeon Forge. We always have a good time and enjoy. This time, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. We got to the park a little after 3 pm under the impression that we would attend the next day for free. The lady at the ticket booth said no. We stopped doing that in a December and if you want to attend tomorrow you will have to pay for a 2 day pass. Because we don't have enough time left on our vacation, we wouldn't be able to come back another day and we had already paid for parking. Also, we will have to pay again for parking the next day when we attend. When we entered the park and throughout the day, every staff member that we encountered was extremely rude and unhelpful aside from the one photography member we spoke with. The staff members all seemed like they did not want to be there and none were polite or even tactful. I understand there are bad apples sometimes and everyone has bad days, but from the members running the kid rides to the caboose on the tram, the bad attitudes were unacceptable when the amount of money we spent today was spent in the park from tickets to games, snacks, and parking. I am very disappointed!
More Dollywood Complaints & Reviews
- Dollywood - unfair treatment 
- Dollywood - terrible employers 
- Dollywood - injured on amusement park ride 
- Dollywood - discrimination
- Dollywood - rude employees 
- Dollywood Pigeon Forge TN - rides
- Dollywood - show security
- Dollywood - miss lillian's restaurant
- Dollywood - Food employees told us to leave
- Dollywood - person that does the rides.