Doll House Boutique In Sydney / doll house boutique in sydney

Shop 3022 Ground Level Top Ryde City Shopping Centre 115 Bla, Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 09 8077 007

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.

More Doll House Boutique In Sydney Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of May, 2016

DollHouse Top Ryde has the rudest staff ever!
    They have no work ethics or professionalism what so ever!
    I ordered a dress months ago in RED only to have it delivered in MAROON! The staff said the dyes change.. then why promote a RED dress on your site when you can't even get it that colour? Secondly, they have not only stuffed up my dress to where I had to choose 1 off the shelf because I had no time to make changes to the original but i also had to pay an EXTRA $250 for the dress off the shelf as they said it was "more expensive" when it has been seen on the shelf by numerous friends from up to 4 months ago! They were not sincere in any way possible or willing to compensate for their stuff ups yet charge extra! They have absolutely no respect. My sister ordered a charcoal dress with a split at the same time i ordered mine, only to realise that when the dress was delivered it was silver with no split! But once again they wanted to charge an extra $90 to pull up the hem yet their was no split!
    My sister-inlaws brides maids dresses were ordered in grey yet once again were delivered in the wrong colour! An olive green with not 1, not 2, but 3 attempts to try getting the matching belts out to us in the final week of the wedding!
    Over and over again they talk a load of crap and cannot own up to their mistakes.
    Serious lack of service and the most disgusting staff representing a once upon a time thought to be "amazing company" by many is now destroyed!
    All up between my family and friends we have all purchased up to 9 dresses and only ONE was fine as it was brought off the shelf without any staff touching it!
    They were not even willing to be of any help but try to cover themelves up as always, don't be fooled by their scemes, either you buy a dress off the shelf untouched by their staff or your best not to buy one else where!
    Don't waste your money at this store ladies, it's not worth the headache or stress!
    Deadlines obviously mean ### to them as i gave them a deadline of the 2nd of May when the wedding was really on the 7th of May, but WHY SHOULD DOLL HOUSE CARE.. THEY HAD THE DRESS DELIVERED ON WEDNESDAY THE 4TH IN THE WRONG DAMN COLOUR!

• Su
      28th of Jul, 2016

I ordered from Dollhouse in Top Ryde on the 5th May 2016, where I have been advised by the shop assistant that it will take 2 weeks for the dress to arrive. And there are no refunds if the dresses is tailored made to fit. My dress fit perfect so it did not need adjustments but it has taking well over 2 months rather 2 weeks as promised. I have called several times, only to be told that someone will return my call, which did not happen! My wedding is on the 5th August and due to the lack of communication, and concerns of not getting my dress in on time, a family member has purchased my dress elsewhere. On the 26th and today I have called for a refund due my complaint  and have been advised  I can only get a credit note for the entire deposit of $800.00 despite the poor customer experience I have recieved. And after being misinformed and mistreated I wish not to make future purchases from the Dollhouse store. So therefore my only request is to simply refund my money.
    This is not the 1st time I have recieved complaints from your customers. If anyone out there wish to purchase bridal or formal wear DO NOT GO TO DOLLHOUSE TOP RYDE OR ANY DOLLHOUSE STORES. Peace