Disneylandits a ripoff

I just took my kids to disneyland and the prices at the gate were 100$ a piece. child or adult. Thats insane!!! A lso if thats not enough they want extra for line jumper fees, so if you dont pay an extra fee you have to wait an extra 30 min. longer to get on a ride. This was not mentioned to us by the ticket salesman. Also if you did not purchase this line jumper pass your not alowed to see the light show at nite, the workers kept telling us to keep moving until we got so far away you couldnt see the show at all. My kids were very upset!!! So was me and my wife . I will never return to this park ever again and I will tell everone I know not to waste the money or the time on disneyland!!! sincerly PISSED OFF DAD!!

To

Comments

• Gg
      Nov 06, 2009
    Disneyland - Unnapropriate Song Lyrics.
    United Kingdom

2008s Halloween Spooks Fireworks Display. The lyrics from Grim Grinning Ghost song at the beginning sound inappropriate. They are meant to say "swinging wake" but sound like "swinging wank".

•   Jul 20, 2010

Disney sucks... Went last month an stayed at a resort for work and a six pack of beer at the resort was 32.00! ###ed! Everything was so expensive and they put all these ads on tv an then your kids want to go but you cannot afford it an have to say no so then you look like an ### to your kids when disneys the ### for being so damn expensive! I won't ever go back plus the people working at the convention center couldn't handle the 3500 people convention we put on when this is what they boasted they did so well ...and the hotel staff were just rude to us... We had alot of complaints from our attendees. Not to mention they block wireless service so you have to pay 9.99 to use theirs on Your laptop on property! Again.. Disney sucks!

Aug 16, 2010

First of all Disneyland does not charge for "line jumper fees" because they do not exist dumb ###. they are called Fast Pass and Disneyland does not charge for it. The "water show" is called World of Color and they also do NOT charge for that either...Your obviously one of those people who pull random ### out of there ### to make a point...second ...the Disney Co. is one of the most successful companies in the world right now...so if they lost a couple guest like yourself...i do not think it would hurt them...so go spend your money else where your obviously not welcome...

Aug 16, 2010

And Valemmons...STOP SPENDING MONEY ON ###ING BEER AND TAKE YOUR KIDS TO DISNEYLAND you selfish ###..

haha I like that!!

• Ka
      Feb 22, 2011
    Disneyland - hurt shoulders and sick
    disneyland
    5225 86 ave n
    pinellas pk
    Florida

lelo and stich ride bars came down to hard on my shoulders, one still hurts. no place to sanitize your hands except to stop in every bathroom. came home very sick. live in fla and will never go back. been there so many times this was the worst.

• Wa
      May 10, 2011

Too bad you had a bad experience, but you're one less idiot that I have to stand in line behind!!

• Jt
      Oct 15, 2013

wow you people amaze me. What are you all on Disney's payroll? going around looking for anyone who has anything bad to say about the place. Get a life.