Disney Movie Club / slammed my credit card, never signed up
My credit card was fraudulently charged for a membership to this club. They apparently obtained my cc number from another on-line business. When I returned the movies and explained I never ordered them I received a demand letter back that I pay for them plus "fulfill my membership obligations."
This company is a fraud. There is no way to phone them from information included in the original fraudulent shipment. The demand letter does give an 800 number and a Fax Number. They are [protected] and [protected]. I hope this helps someone else they victimize.
More Disney Movie Club Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Movie Club - can't cancel the membership 
- Disney Movie Club - scam 
- Disney Movie Club - no contact number on website 
- Disney Movie Club - order history had been abreviated by two movies! 
- Disney Movie Club - contact number 
- Disney Movie Club - this feels like some sort of scam
- Disney Movie Club - want to cancel and get my money back-can't get a person on the line
- Disney Movie Club - says its declined
- Disney Movie Club - did not get a refund for a return
- Disney Movie Club - membership