Disney Movie Clubunable to log in to account; unable to contact

I joined Disney Movie Club and created an account with all my info, and the website has never let me log in, always stating my zip code & sign-in don't match. So when I try to enter in my member# & zip code, it still says they don't match, but the zip code that is listed on their invoices for me is the exact one I'm entering. Then when I try to have my password emailed to me, it states this function is not working... yet they are making sure they are still sending unwanted movies to me & charging them to my credit card perfectly fine! So when I attempted to find contact info there's nothing even to email them without logging in first which it won't let me do... so finally I found this site and found the [protected] number but of course, when I called, it stated they were 'unavailable'. How convenient... from all the complaints I've seen here I'd say they are fraudulent and NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• As
    AShurt666 Jul 24, 2010

Same thing has happened to me. I hate their website. No contact info. The only way to call them is to get their long-winded sales pitch recording. I have repeatedly asked for my password, and I get a message saying it has been sent to my email address, but it never comes. What a scam!

DMC Member Advoce Aug 09, 2010

AShurt,
    Please contact me. I can help you with your Disney Movie Club account if you are having difficulties. My direct line is 800-459-7002.
    I look forward to your call, thank you!

• Bi
    BigJason Aug 12, 2010

The Disney Movie Club (DMC) is committing a serious scam!!!
    They intentionally lure you to join their membership for FREE, and get the first 4 movies at discount. But what they hide from you is that you have to buy their other movies at REGULAR price (over priced, of course) before you can get rid if it.
    This is a generous business idea to reach into people’s wallets!!! I can not believe that Disney, with its reputation, would base its revenue on such a lame business.
    Technically, yeah, DMC is doing nothing wrong. It makes up its own rules, and reach out for you. All you need to do is to fall into their trap. However, as many people have been complaining, this is a serious scam that can catch people out of their guard. Who would think that Disney would set up a trap like this?
    I have cancelled the credit card I used to join the club. DMC didn’t spell out that they would store my credit card information. If everything about the membership itself stays on the edge of a crime, this definitely falls to the other side. All merchandise would ask for your permission to store your credit card information explicitly. But DMC does NOT!
    Well, I think they have great lawyers so they can spell anything legal.
    Anyway, this is the DMC. Shame On You!!!

DMC Member Advoce Aug 12, 2010

BigJason,
    Please contact me so I may assist you with the Disney Movie Club. My direct line is 800-459-7002. I look forward to speaking with you soon to help you resolve your concerns.

• So
    SOS Grandma Dec 04, 2010

Pissed off Grandma, I got into the Disney movie club by mistake. It was a big mistake! I got the cheap movies with no problem. And when I ordered Brave Little Toaster Toy Story 1 I had no trouble getting them in the mail. So my 3rd time ordering Toy Story 2 and 3 I haven't received them yet.I tried emailing and calling on the phone. I even gave them my account number and it said no matches found. I paid for them out of my direct bank account. I don't know what to do. I was buying these movies for my daughter and my grandchildren Help!

DMC Member Advoce Dec 06, 2010

SOS Grandma,
    I can help. Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002.
    Thank you!

• Ac
    acostello Jun 09, 2011

I love the disney movie club and have referred two friends..I got the majority of my disney collection from the club..make sure u read the terms and conditions before signing up for a club...know what the requirements are before joining. The club only requires you to buy 4 movies at full price but you get great discounts on additional movies in the same order and often time free shipping. I highly recommend this club to any disney movie collector.

DMC Member Advoce Jun 10, 2011

acostello,
    So happy you enjoy the Disney Movie Club!
    Priscilla, Member Advocate

• Ka
    Kathy49 Jul 06, 2011

I just tried to cancel my Disney Movie Club after almost 20 years and there is No way To CANCEL or Contact this program! To think that Disney, a trusted family name, will not allow a person to cancel after all these years! DISGRACEFUL!!! I doubt I will ever Trust Disney again! It feels illegal, and just like a scam! I guess I will have to pay my bank to stop payments soon, if they don't gracefully discharge my membership on their own! My child is now 23, a military MAN. Shame on Disney for luring families into this without a way out! SHAME SHAME!!!
    Kathleen Nunez of Margate, Fl.

• Ka
    Kathy49 Jul 06, 2011

Publix has lost it's customer comes first policy! Now I can't even understand anyone working there! I speak Only English; and service/help is almost impossible to find there anymore and the prices are just plain ridiculous now! Especially on essentials! Milk, bread, eggs ect... I am partially disabled; and no longer get help with loading my cart or reaching for higher items, ect. The worker doesn't understand me!? Please pay people or send to school to be able to communicate with the customers! Florida is still part of the U.S.A..

DMC Member Advoce Jul 11, 2011

Kathleen,
    Not a problem! I located your account and cancelled it per your request. If you have any other questions or concerns, please give us a call so we have the opportunity to help. My direct phone number is 800-459-7002 and my email is [email protected]
    (I am unable to help you with Publix, you would need to contact them directly)
    Priscilla

• Dw
    DW13 Sep 06, 2013

DMC has scammed my family as well. After being a loyal customer for over 3 years working our way up to VIP status on both my own & my mother's accounts, they cancelled our memberships after our first 60% off orders. They claimed I was a reseller and didn't even bother to email my mother a reason why her account had been disabled just this week. I filed a complaint with www.BBB.org and they didn't even have the nerve to reply.

• Em
    Emma Puterbaugh Apr 15, 2017

I just joined and created an account. I picked my 4 movies and also purchased two more of the five required to buy. I have been able to login to my account fine throughout the week after I signed up to check on my order and to see other movies to purchase. Suddenly I went to login today and it says my account has been disabled. I don't understand why it has been disabled I haven't done anything. And I don't have my account number because this is my first order I have placed with them and I haven't gotten it yet since it has only been a week. I am just really frustrated with the site and I can't send them an email because I have to login and I really don't want to have to call them and be on hold forever.