DishTV.in / Don't waste your money purchasing Dish TV!

1 India Review updated:

My bad luck i through my hard earn money for buying a dish tv, i have contacted to all concern person either dish tv people or dealer person, still of no use, when contacting at dealer point he says, tell us ur dues, to get the dues you have to go through the online site of dish tv, any how i try to log on there but still ever after 30 days waiting for the user name and password confirmation.

Second my dish tv is not even showing free to air channel, i dont know these dish tv people comes under Indian rules or not.

My dear friend i suggesting you not to waste ur money purchasing a dish TV.

Thanks
P R Singh
Agra
India

Comments

• Pr
      30th of Jul, 2007

I think Dish TV needs some serious change in attitude. They think just because you have been locked in as customers, with sunk investment, you can be treated like dirt. I am a victim of their callous attitude myself. I tell all my friends never to fall for their ad blitz. The moment you're hooked, you are cooked.

• Su
      7th of Mar, 2011

Lost our local cbs station out of indy. they don't careand blame the tv station saying they want to much money for their station but all the other dish and cable companys came to an agreement with them and still carry cbs from indy. dish network sucks