Dish TV India / Poor service: abnormal delay in activation
I happen to be one of those hapless consumers in India, who has been really taken for a ride by DISH TV India as also its dealers and the so called Customer care.
Dish TV India apparently believes in the real definition of KUSHT MAR (alias Customer, in their parlance). I had paid one of the Ahmedabad's dealers a sum of Rs 4,115/- for installation of a Dish TV Connection at my residence. The Dealer made it a point to encash the cheque right the next morning at 10 : 05 AM (right about the time the banks open) however, on his own sleepy pace and after a lot of cajoling, landed up with the Equipment on 14th April, and that too after a lot of cajoling and coaxing. I thought that my ordeal was over, but alas, little did I know that it was only a beginning.
Even after a lot of chasing with their customer care as also with the dealer, till date (25th April), the sloppy company has not yet activated the Connection. Mr Dealer has now stopped taking my phone calls and the Customer care cares too hoots about ones complaints. I made it a point that the Customer care gives me a complaint number also, but even after lodging a complaint and getting the number on 15th of April, they have hardly done anything in this regard and i still have their Equipment installed like a White Elephant in my house without any activation. This despite the fact that the Customer care executives, in their own sweet glib talk, keep on boasting that the connection gets activated within 24 hours of the Connection.
So poor is their follow up on the grievances that the customer care doesn't even give an automated response on its official Customer care email ID in response to the mails sent from the Customers End.
With the kind of poor response the firm gives to the Customers, I would advise all the prospective Customers to be wary of the services and the tall claims made by the Company. Its been 15 days that the money has been paid and there has been no service activation at all at this end.
The Customer care is poorly organized and there is hardly any follow up on the same at Dish TV's end.
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - Problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - Pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - Transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV India - Blocked free-to-air channels by Dish TV! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician
- Dish TV - seeking for justice against sheer corruption
- Dish TV India Pvt Ltd - tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days