Discovery Health Medical Aid — medical aid debit order
I have been a customer of Discovery Medical aid since 2004.03 01.
I changed my debit order details to Standardbank in 2016-17, and closed my Capitec account
End of January 2017 i was informed via SMS that my medical aid has been suspended.After enquiries i found that DISCOVERY had tried to get payment from the non existant Capitec account.Funds were available in the Standardbank account.
It took me a whole week to sort out the blunder that was made by DISCOVERY.I have proof that the paperwork was sent in 2017.07.
In this country having a medical aid is a matter of life and death.
I was also forced to make 2 payments, one in advance.I am disgusted by the treatment i have recieved.
I expect to be informed if my medical aid is to be suspended .
I have recieved no appology and had to make a lot of phone calls to get it sorted out
More Discovery Health Medical Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Discovery Insure - claim issues 
- Discovery Health - failing to update contact details which resulted in listing on itc 
- Discovery Health - will not allow me to add a dependant
- Discovery Medical Aid - unpaid medical bills 
- Discovery Health - keycare benefit option is rubbish 
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - Misinformed and mislead
- Discovery Medical Aid - premium cover
- discovery.co.za - discovery health
- Discovery Health Sa - account department
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - approving hospital surgery for my wife