[Resolved] Direct Web Designweb page design

M Oct 27, 2017 Review updated:

I had my webpage designed by Roman who at first seemed ok until you pay your money and then the service rapidly declines from that point forward. I wasn't satisfied with the product and requested the money back guarantee he offers, however was told once you received the webpage you are not entitled to your money back. The issue here is that until you pay the money you cannot see how your page will look or work and therefore the concept of a money back guarantee is a scam. I finally spoke to Roman (the owner) on the phone and when the questions became too hard and he couldn't answer them he said he was 'at lunch' and couldn't talk anymore.

The page itself is a template stolen, even though his webpage advertises no templates are used. The templates are very difficult to use and if that is what you are after you may swell take up the multitude of free sites rather than pay this company.

Totally disappointed, dissatisfied and would not recommend this company to anyone. Be very careful when going through them if you chose to. But in all honesty its not worth the hassle. I should have paid more and get a decent service that this scam artist.

• Resolution Statement

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response · Oct 27, 2017

Hi Mr Pee, if that is your real name, you make a strong elegations about having a stolen template, are you able to prove this or have any evidence or are you just assuming this? What is the name of your website if you did get one built by us or not as this sounds like a fake review.

• H
      Nov 01, 2017

The team has been an amazing to deal with. Affordable prices, super quick turn around time.

I made plenty of changes after finishing my website and the guys didn’t ask for an extra cent and changes were made within 24 hours amazing service.

Would highly recommend to anyone after a professional website and great people to deal with.

Thank you heaps!
    Harry Houdalas
    www.thecarbatteryman.com

•   Nov 09, 2017

Roman & the team did a great job on my website http://russellsandiford.com

I am not an easy customer and even changed ideas halfway through to get a better end feel for my site.

Roman was patient, professional and courteous even when I was pushy, determined & stressed about my website.

I strongly recommend them!

Kindly Russell

•   Feb 07, 2018

J Doolan Pty Ltd is a 4th Generation, Family Owned Furniture Relocation Company, servicing clients in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area & outer suburbs since 1921. We recently engaged Direct Web Design to create a new Website to reflect the high standard of services our Company provides. We are very impressed with the sleek, professional result!

One of our key objectives was that our Site be user friendly and simple to navigate; Direct Web Design has exceeded all our expectations!

Direct Web Design’s customer service is outstanding; from their prompt, courteous response to our all our enquiries, advice, instruction, to the speed in which the new Website was established.

We are pleased to highly recommend Direct Web Design to anyone looking for outstanding Web design and service.

Yours sincerely,