[Resolved] Direct Web Designcannot do the job promised

In October 2017 I was told in writing by this company they could design a certain website for me, I gave extensive instructions and they did some design but then towards the end started (December 2017) saying they were having some troubles and then I gave them other ways to handle it and then communication got slower and slower from them and then now I still haven't heard from them for resolution and it is almost February 2018.
They have taken almost $2, 000 and still asked me for more money for certain plugins and refuse to answer any emails.
Scammers! They promise the world and cannot deliver at all.

• Resolution statement

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2018

Hello,

May I know which website this is for as you have not mentioned your name or website so we will need to follow this up.

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2018

It's been over 7 days now and this person has not responded back with either their name or website so this review appears to be a fake review.

Pa
Jan 15, 2018

Comments

•   Feb 07, 2018

J Doolan Pty Ltd is a 4th Generation, Family Owned Furniture Relocation Company, servicing clients in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area & outer suburbs since 1921. We recently engaged Direct Web Design to create a new Website to reflect the high standard of services our Company provides. We are very impressed with the sleek, professional result!

One of our key objectives was that our Site be user friendly and simple to navigate; Direct Web Design has exceeded all our expectations!

Direct Web Design’s customer service is outstanding; from their prompt, courteous response to our all our enquiries, advice, instruction, to the speed in which the new Website was established.

We are pleased to highly recommend Direct Web Design to anyone looking for outstanding Web design and service.

Yours sincerely,