DionWired / false advertisement
A fridge advertised on thier website, with certain specs, when arriving at the store, the capacity of the fridge, which was stated to be 400l is actually 348l. In discussions with the floor manager, he agreed to only bring the price down, by R300. However having explained to him, that as per thier price, the price they are charging per litre of the fridge, considering the 52l difference that is what is on the actual floor, is more than R300. they still refuse to bring down the price. The fridge they want to sell, of the 348l capacity at R9, 999.00 indicates that the price per litre is actually R28.71 so in deducting the 52l that is missing, it comes to R1, 492.76 that should be subtracted to get the value for money that they advertised, that is my desired resolution.
More DionWired Complaints & Reviews
- Dion Wired - I wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free 
- Dion Wired - laptop - warranty not explained when purchase was done
- Dion Wired - no delivery and still waiting for a refund!
- DionWired - service & delivery
- DionWired - bad customer service and bad attitude
- DionWired - unacceptable customer service with my tp-link router
- DionWired - no service
- DionWired - notebook 11 months old crashed twice - retailer refuse refund or replacement
- DionWired - washing machine 9kg/6kg dryer
- DionWired - dell i5