DigitalRiver Ireland / a charge for $89.99 on my credit card
I used an old computer that has a free version of AVG on it. Last Thursday, Feb 7, a pop up appeared asking if I wanted to upgrade/update AVG. I hit the RHC X to close the screen because I didn't want to upgrade AVG. On the same day, a charge for $89.99 was processed on our card.
We are not aware of any other internet purchases made on the card on the day and many of the complaints on your system seem to be for unauthorised payments to AVG.
The payment only reference I can see is 0702 AUD000000008999.
Can you please tell me what the charge was processed to?
More DigitalRiver Ireland Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - unauthorized payment 
- Digital River Inc - Scam
- Digitalriver Us Inc - been charged for DRI*Smith Micro I didn't buy! 
- Digital River, Inc. - Hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Fraudulent charges