Digital River / Fraud and cheating

I purchased and downloaded this software, (Pinnacle Studio V12.1 Ultimate) which would not install. I spent hours on the phone with tech support, to no avail. Finally, I purchased the DVD disk of the software, which was shipped, and installed properly. Today, Digitalriver sent me an e-mail, advising me that the download was defective, and instructing me to re-download the original purchase. Since by now I had received the DVD disk that I purchased, I had no need to re-download the original software. I requested the Digitalriver refund the original download price, and they refused. So, I have paid for the software twice.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      7th of May, 2009

I download software that never worked and the company has never returned my emails requesting support.

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2009
    DigitalRiver - unknown charge in my credit card
    Raul perez
    Atwater
    California

They been charging me $35 and i don, t even know why or what for i do, t remember buying anything from them!

• Di
      28th of Aug, 2009
    DigitalRiver - code key does work
    Bristol
    Connecticut
    Phone: (860) 261-5473

I bought MediaMonkey Gold-Lifetime License on line and the code key does not work, Tried many times to redue it still does not work

• St
      13th of Apr, 2010

Yes DigitalRiver is pathetic
    They make huge mistakes & then stick their heads in the sand hoping the problem will go away rather than do the right thing..
    They do not look after your security details either.

• Rg
      2nd of Jun, 2010
    DigitalRiver - double charge
    716 Saratoga Drive
    Jeffersonville
    Indiana
    Phone: 812-288-6097

I purchased TurboCad Deluxe 17 from IMSI/DigitalRiver. The purchase price was 56.94. The invoice stated this. I was charged on my
    debit card for 56.94 + 49.95. I got no help from IMSI. DigitalRiver had no phone#.

• Su
      16th of Nov, 2010
    DigitalRiver - every aspect
    DehviaCorp
    webange.com

Listen to me carefully.. if a software product has digital river as the delivery agent? Find somebody else
    Find another product.. you are heading for heartache