Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd / digi postpaid 80

kuala lumpur, Malaysia

I have registered the above plan in June 2017 for my phone [protected]. The account no : [protected]. I registered the Digi Postpaid 80 plan in DIGI centre, Sunway Pyramid. During the registration I asked the staff there whether this plan is a contract basis . He told me that no contract for this plan and I can terminate anytime I want.

on 9/9/2017, I decided to change the plan as the internet line at my area is weak. So I went again to Sunway Pyramid to change the plan to Broadband Monthly RM100 plan. Before I sign up the plan, I asked the staff again, whether the previous plan is a contract. He told me NO. I can terminate anytime as that previous plan is not a contract basis. So I proceed to sign up .

Unfortunately, today I received a bill for my previous plan (Postpaid 80) and it stated in the bill the PENALTY of RM200.00 for termination of the plan . So I called the customer service . The staff of the customer service told me that the DIGI postpaid 80 is a contract basis . I was shocked and explained to her what was happened and she put me on a long hold until I can not hold the line anymore.

I feel so disappointed and unfair as your service staff did not give a true information to the customer. Further more I am your customer since 2011 and I always pay my bill on time.

I hope you can settle this issue for me as I feel that it is unfair for me to pay the penalty as I was not given the true information during the registration .

Sep 24, 2017