Digi Telecommunications / scam/hacking
Fake facebook profile of friend asked for handphone number under pretext of wanting to talk.
Gave phone number [protected].
Received sms from Digi (see attached, time 1.45pm 14/5/2017) with a code for online purchase.
Scammer asked to provide code to her. I became suspicious. She failed to answer my verification question. I reported to Facebook. Scammer deleted account.
Can scammer be traced?
Is my phone number safe to continue using?
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft