Digi Telecommunications / my ic no. was key in wrong in the system for 10 years
I am loyalty digi postpaid user since 2007, recently I'm trying to switch to Maxis because want better line in my area. After submit, digi rejected my request and send SMS told me that my new NRIC is incorrect.
I call to customer services and the guy told me the only way is to goto the digi center to update my ic no., and resubmit the form to switch to maxis.
What a good service!
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft