Digi Telecommunications — charged me even I didn't turn on and use my data
Charged me even I didn't turn on and use my data. Is it because I didn't sign for any internet plan and hence you would like to play a fool on me? Suddenly messaged me that I had used RM3 on internet, and then RM8 even I did not surf internet. Well, I turned off my data to avoid this to happen but you still charged me. I don't know how this could be happened since I had turned off to block the use of any of my mobile data in accessing internet. Or, is this a trap to purposely set to empty my account? This is not the first time I experienced it. Please, don't do this again on me, I really angry and feel annoying, thanks. Also, RM0.10per MB, I super dislike this setting... Feel like a trap intentionally set to trap stupid. Please respect your customers, we are not stupid! Thanks!
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft