Digi Telecommunicationscharged me even I didn't turn on and use my data

Charged me even I didn't turn on and use my data. Is it because I didn't sign for any internet plan and hence you would like to play a fool on me? Suddenly messaged me that I had used RM3 on internet, and then RM8 even I did not surf internet. Well, I turned off my data to avoid this to happen but you still charged me. I don't know how this could be happened since I had turned off to block the use of any of my mobile data in accessing internet. Or, is this a trap to purposely set to empty my account? This is not the first time I experienced it. Please, don't do this again on me, I really angry and feel annoying, thanks. Also, RM0.10per MB, I super dislike this setting... Feel like a trap intentionally set to trap stupid. Please respect your customers, we are not stupid! Thanks!

Kh
Jan 19, 2018

Comments

• Kh
      Jan 19, 2018

Charged me even I didn't turn on and use my data. Is it because I didn't sign for any internet plan and hence you would like to play a fool on me? Suddenly messaged me that I had RM3 and then RM8 even I did not surf internet. Well, I turned off my data to avoid this to happen but you still charged me. I don't know this happen since I haf turned off to block the use of any my mobile data in accessing internet. Or, is this a trap to purposely set to empty my account?