Digi / they charged more than I had spent

I have been using Digi prepaid since August 2007. So far, I enjoy using this service as Digi always send some promotion service such as giving discount to make a call to Indonesia, discount from reload and many more. To gain those advantages, I increase the amount of my spending by reload my number frequently. Unfortunately, since last year I discovered that Digi promotion is counterfeit. Sometimes I do not get any from those benefits, moreover Digi charges more than I had spent. Another matter is my member of friends and family is deleted by itself without I make any changes. As the result, again, I charged more.

I am so disappointed by Digi services after facing those matters. I wish Digi could make consideration by looking back into my usage history as this would be fair to me. As well as some charges which I did not use but was imposed to my number could be compensated back by Digi.

Va

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008

The thing i hate about Digi is that i think they sometimes likes to deduct credit at a regular basis. Last week, they deducted rm3.00 form my monthly caller tunes...when my credit was just about to finish. Then i reload my number...a few days later, another sms came, saying that same thing...monthly caller tunes thing... This happens the same when i made the Talktime advance...they deduct when the credit is about to finish...then once reload...after a couple of days...deduct again. And the thing i can't stand is the advertistments and stuff...is there anyway to remove it...i don't those stuff ARGHHHHHHHHHH... better switch to other prepaid services...one that's not so irritating !!

23rd of Aug, 2008

There are certain dss in the area of southern is racist among workers.which i hope digi wil do investigation.

23rd of Aug, 2008

I wonder why digi did not have permanent regulation workers rules for the digi workers as the shop do as what they want and do rules make by themselves and so unfairly racist among themself.

28th of Aug, 2008

a customer service digi can directly order sales people do for his job.

29th of Aug, 2008

digi really should make a rules for dss centre and a rules for dss workers.i can see most of digi workers are chinese and wondering why?isnt that bumiputera shud have the advantage of working in digi .hence from my view if u can make a survey u can see very litle job opportunities have been given to bumiputeras and indian.how much the percentage u can see?as you can see and view some of them are racist among other races.dss can make their own rules?i prefer digi take an action against this.

• 23
      20th of Sep, 2008

digi centre in muar, when the workers eats and smells the whole shop.very bad attitude

• 23
      20th of Sep, 2008

and doesnt even respect at other people people feeling who are fasting.(digi muar)

• Df
      20th of Oct, 2009

DIGI CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS

• Re
      16th of Mar, 2011

I had subscribe for Digi Data Plan and supplementary 30 for my sister.
    after 2 week of registering, I checked online unbilled amount and shocked to see that my supplementary line was charged a total of RM37.00 all 10cent each time for GPRS. my sister use Blackberry Curve but not using internet. I called the Digi 2 times, and each I were told that the charges are for updating data for smart phone.
    I feel this is total ridiculous as my sister only uses the phone for sms and calls, doesn't mean if we use smartphone, we must pay for the data update even though we don't use internet. previously I uses the same phone but with Celcom and never face this problem. I hope to get justice from Digi.

• Ka
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I was a loyal customer of Maxis all these years. After I was approached y the personnel to transfer my account to DiGi and maintain my number. On 1st March 2011 I activated a roaming line to China but I did not call at all. The next 24 hours, I received an email stating that my credit limit was exceeded. At that time, my bill is already RM800-00. Is very ridiculous!!! I went over to the DiGi centre but they told me to hold on until the bill is out. I waited patiently but they did not even send any statement to me. I went again and make a complaint and they will look into this matter but 3 weeks also no answer. The worst thing was they BARRED my line every 5 days and I have to call to activate. This isuue dragged for 3 momths with no solutions. Today my bill is already RM2000-00 and I was not able to pay and I did ask for waiver because I feel that my line have been stolen. The personnel called me to ask for payment but she was very damm rude and unpolite. She kept on scolding on the phone until I need to hang up.
    I wish the management remove her from this company. Her name is Roslinda and her contact number : 03-55171188 or 016-6780169.

• Si
      25th of Nov, 2011

i am used 0360935923 under telekom malaysia, long time i didnot used this line and they also didnt sent any bills for long time, recently i received the bill for RM781.30 date.04.10.11 and i received call from (dont know from where they call from the company) but i know the number they called from 03-5517 1188 on 25.11.11 at 945am, she told me her name is HASNI, she was very rude and sent me SMS on 24.11.11 from 019-2813359 in a dismanner way so i said "i wont pay for the bill until my problem solved". hereby i tender the respective GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS should take stern action against her and erradicate such a misconduct behaviour. thank you.

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2012

Lots of people saying that they already used MAXIS for a very long time but they don't know that their being "fool" by MAXIS...why...maybe you will say why I am saying like that...correct ??? so I will explain and reveal all
    and i called it " THE SHOCKING TRUTH PART"
    and this is the reading material for you to read so you can be sure about the product.and also you can
    see by your self at :http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/plans/mnp_overview.php
    so after you read and do your calculation you will become "OPEN MINDED"
    and also I want to explain a little bit more :
    that in this program you don't worry coz this is real promo from us to a few selected customers.
    The Benefit are like these :
    1. you get 10 RM Cashback/ month whole one year that mean 120 RM a year for you.
    2. you get upto 30 % Discount from your monthly bill.
    e.g : if your bill 50 RM a month you only pay 40 coz you get 10 Rm rebate.
    if 150 RM (150-10-30% = 95 RM)

actually there are 3 stages of discount

30% Automatic Discount
    - Total monthly usage: RM150 and above
    - 10.5 sen/min Voice Call
    - 8.4 sen/SMS

And all of discounts we also add 10 RM cashback a whole one year.
    and about the discount as long as you use celcom.
    so if you count you can save more, have a wider coverage and network.
    also we do not have CONTRACT
    we do not have PINALTY
    we do not have DEPOSIT

so isn't great deal for you ????
    so I meant if you can get more than your previous provider why not, right ???

THE BEST is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.
    your MAINLINE GET 40 HOURS+3000 sms/MONTH
    If you have SUBLINE number also your sub also have advantages such as :
    40 hours FREE TALKING EVERY MONTH and 3000 SMS.Every Month only 15 RM.Also your SUBLINE can also become MAINLINE and get the same benefits like your MAINLINE
    Rates
    Staying absolutely together with your loved ones doesn't come with a high price

Items

35 sen/MMS to any network

Standard

COMPARE WITH PLAN 50 ALSO:
    MAXIS :
    Voice Call : maxis-maxis = 12 cents/minute (other Provider 18 cents / minute)
    SMS : maxis-maxis = 5 Cents (other provider 15 Cents)

CELCOM with MAXIS number:Voice Call : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 10, 5 Cents FLAT RATE, NATION WIDE after 30 % Disc).
    SMS : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 8, 4 Cents after 30 %)
    Postpaid Plans Celcom Telco M Telco D
    Total Payable Bill after automatic discount RM111
    (RM150 - RM39) RM150 RM150
    Savings RM39 Rm 0 Rm 0

DATA PLAN :
    1 GIGA =38 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED.
    3 GIGA = 58 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED
    5 GIGA = 88 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED

Last you can imagine by your self with your usage every month
    e.g : (200 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 130 RM, your saving 70 RM )
    (300 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 200 RM, your saving 100 RM ),
    THE MORE YOU USE, THE MORE YOU SAVING, AND THE LESS YOU PAY),
    SO with your ammount every month you only have to pay less...correct...?? :)
    than we also have lots of rewards for you, please you see by your self at : http://mobile.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/rewards.php?id=rewards_index
    Also I give you an important Clue :
    (off the record) WE DON'T HAVE CONTRACT, NO PINALTY SO YOU STILL CAN CHANGE YOUR PROVIDER IF NOT HAPPY, RIGHT ?? :)
    BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAPPY USING CELCOM
    AND ALSO THAT IS WAY CELCOM GET REWARD FROM MALAYSIAN GOVERMENT. :)

those are all that I want to inform you for detil you can look by your self to our website that I already gave you at above

Note : If you go to Celcom by your self you only can get to convert but you will not get the rebate and discount like I mentioned to you, also you have to pay register fee 20 RM and the SIM CARD will be charge to you.
    If you have set your mind please give me your reply A.S.A.P
    And if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. thanx

Here some tips for you for you get more about it

Best Regards,

Your Friend.

• As
      2nd of Aug, 2013

I'm facing same problem with you guys. Digi suddenly deduct rm 5 from my phone. And I swear I never touch my phone for the whole day. I check my phone list and I realize that I never call anyone. And Digi customer is sucks.

• In
      9th of Jan, 2014

I top up my phone credit twice of RM5 each time.After a few hours, there were several Digi's messages. Subsequently, a message appeared stating that the phone's credit limit is below RM 2.00.
    This Digi really siphoning people's money!

• Cy
      21st of Sep, 2015

Why the same content message within one day will receive ten or more times? This situation start on 17.09.2015 until today. This problem serious caused my troubled!! Please resolve this problem immediately.

• Re
      15th of Dec, 2015

Please upgrade and do the best for your weak of network coverage, i already use digi since 12 years old . So please, dont make me distress and disappointed

• To
      13th of Apr, 2016

Why digi line for internet always poor...
    Im wasted for buying the internet data for 1 month... please fix digi service... dont cheat people here... lol

• To
      13th of Apr, 2016

Why digi line for internet always poor...

• Ai
      28th of Aug, 2016

I received 2 harassment message through DIGI general number, 68886. What should I do? Already make police report.

• Mu
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Digi Telecommunications - Unstable internet line
    Seberang jaya
    Malaysia

Why digi internet line so bad?4g in 1 minute then turn 3g 1 minute then lost signal?your company make me loss my money to buy internet data with no function..ihave been use digi many years..when i call digi said it can be solve in 1 week..and now 3 - 4 month digi cant solve that problem