Diet Max / Another DIET pill scam

1 Review updated:

This is sister company of NaturaCleanse, so essentially same complaint I posted about them:

"Do not order this product. It doesn't work, but more importantly, you don't receive the product soon enough to try the sample before the "fine print" instructs you to cancel.
I cancelled w/in allotted time, and still charged almost $80 for pills that were shipped. I now have to ship back at my own expense in order to receive this credit to my account.
Complete scam!!! and customer service is difficult to communicate with or get a resolution."

In addition to NaturaCleanse nightmare, I have to wait 5 days while their admitted mistake (shock horror) is under review before my acccount will be credited the $87 that was STOLEN/SCAMMED.

While talking to a customer service rep. I told her that the 4th item to appear on search engine regarding their product was this complaint site, then I read a few choice entries. LOL
Too bad I didn't do my own search before placing these orders. Leason Learned!

Comments

• Be
      Nov 18, 2010

I have the same problem. I ordered the trial offer, then called to cancel before the trial period but had aready been billed 87.47 for the product that I did not receive. I called to complain and was told that I did not respond to the email that was sent to me, which I never received. Called the company 4 times and finally talked to a "manage" who still had a hard time understanding me. She told me that I would only be refunded a 20.00 refund because I did not cancel my account in the 10 day trial period which I had done since I called on the 9th day of the trial period. Now I am finding out that my account was never canceld and have been billed for 2 more months and have never received a product. I called today and spoke with "samantha, agent #511" who still did not speak very good english and I tried to explain to her about the first calls I made in Sept and Oct. She kept telling me that she sees where I called to cancel my account, yet I did not cancel within the 10 day trial period by responding to the email. Again I tried to explain to her that i never received an email and I called and talked to a "manager" who was supposed to cancel the account and also send me the $20.00 credit but this has never been done. This company is commiting fraud because they take your money but do not send you a product. The company I am dealing with is Diet Max. The other company cancelled my account the very day I called to cancel and have never been billed nor never received the product.
    Advice to others, do not order from Diet Max or NaturaCleanse. These companies are shams and con artists who take your money and don't deliver products. I thought they would be helpful to me to help lose weight but the only thing I've lost is money.

• 1f
      Jan 22, 2011

Same problem except I mailed product back to the company. Confused caused wrong product, I need to eat and not loose weight. Diet Max charge my account $87, so I tried calling they number busy tone! I'm lost and need help!