Diet Max Cleanse / scam

1 Hong Kong, United States
Phone: 8772923588

in the ad section on Facebk, a known newscaster in St. Louis touted an acacia diet cleanse product tried by her, for 2.95$. I ordered it and a phone call from a co. enthusiastic abt the product and all these offers i'd get for free and could cancel in 14days. I said I declined anything other than the $2.95 diet product. As soon as I got "savings" brochures in the mail I called the co and cancelled it all, and never went to the website to activate the plans on entertainment, groceries, restaurants. My credit card statement has 2 charges($69.95; $87.13) to NOVAPAY-OL Hong Kong--[protected] (They don't answer the phone nor have a web site); 2 charges 0f$2.95 to savingsplans in conshohock, PA. [protected] (I did speak to someone there and supposedly I'm cancelled out with them but deny knowing anything abt Hong Kong or a place called Swiss Sciences in Clearwater FL(I was billed $2.95 and $3.95) from there and have no contact info on them. the savingsplan gave me the #[protected] as a customer service line but no answer there. I've blocked the credit card I used so no charges will go through but CC co. said no guarantee that by changing card #'s or unblocking card will stop charges. This co. needs to be stopped for sure. She said to speak to Better Business Bureau or Federal Trade Commission (they want consumers to report these places). She suggested if people want to try the products, to use a debit card for what you think you're paying for and it won't hurt your credit.

5h