Diamond Resorts / sales tactics disgraceful
We are Gold Key owners. We bought two months before the conversion to Diamond. Went to an ownership meeting this week to learn about the changes. Was told my week I owned would no longer be of use. That I would not be able to transfer my week like I did this year. Was told I was lucky I was able to. After 2 hours of waiting for their bottom line price to convert to points...$68000 more however they did come down to a 35000 price tag! Oh and the smallest point package to purchase was the 8500 points. When I told them no. They told me good luck in getting a vacation in the future and expect my fees to go up. Think I will stick with what I own for the time being...
The whole purpose in buying into a timeshare was to be able to go on vacations without worrying about everything. Diamond has proved I am nobody and they could care less about our business.
More Diamond Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare