Diamond Resorts International - Hawaii Collection / ripoff - misleading information
We purchased a timeshare at Kaanapali beach club in 2008. This was the biggest mistake we have ever made. Not only can you buy the points at less than half the price elsewhere, but the promises they make during the sales presentation are false and misleading. There have been several occasions where I have tried to book reservations only to find out they are not available. Their booking system cancels reservations randomly. They have doubled their maintenance fees over the past 2 years . There are also resort fees that you have to pay and they nickel and dime you with parking fees and wi-fi fees, even though you are a member.
The customer service is terrible -- they can't do anymore than you can on the reservation system -- even if you have a problem or have made an error. They claim they are committed to customer service, but after 3 years of complaining, I have NEVER gotten a phone call or an email asking if they can provide better service or customer satisfaction.
More Diamond Resorts International - Hawaii Collection Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare