Diamond Resorts International / customer service
Their customer service is very poor. We initially felt very deceived/mislead when we went to book the package, but we final got that worked out after having to talk to a supervisor last July. Recently we called to make a change to our dates which they do for a $50 charge.
We initially spoke to one Diamond Resort representative who was helpful. She stared the process of getting our dates changed which including us calling the resort directly to check availability (at the direction of the Diamond representative). They said yes it was fine and to let Diamond Resorts know they would approve the change. Sent this information (on voicemail & email) to the Diamond representative
We didn't receive an updated confirmation with the new dates so I began making leaving voicemails & emails. Turns out the first representative was on vacation. So I called and spoke with another representative to see where in the process our date change was. This second representative was neither helpful nor pleasant.
She constantly interrupted me through the entire conversation and seemed angry that I would have been directed to call the resort to check on dates. Said all she could do was send a room change request to the resort - she refused to call the contact I had spoken to at the resort.
At one point, she something to the effect "if he says the dates are available, than you should just cancel with us and book directly with the hotel".
I asked to speak to her supervisor in hopes of still being able to get my dates changed but she said there was no to talk to. I don't believe that is true - everyone has a boss. She said my only recourse was to send an email through their website. I did. I'm waiting for a response.
I have never been this upset after a customer service call. All I'm trying to accomplish is changing my dates which the resort has already said is possible. I would also like to not feel an annoyance or someone who has done something wrong when I call customer service. I'm not sure how this kind of customer service is supposed to attract people to buy into their timeshare.
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - Foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Resorts International - hotel / white sands beach club menorca
- Diamond Resorts International - time share
- Diamond Resorts International - time share misrepresentation and sales tactics
- Diamond Resorts International - fradulent sales practices
- Diamond Resorts International - don't buy any diamond resorts timeshares meeting. its scam!