DHL / falsely signed for delivery
I had ordered some cosmetics off a trusted south korean website and paid 30 $ for priority shipping since i will be traveling in a couple of weeks and need to recieve it before i go, i recieved confirmation of my order and of the shipping address and a shipment tracking number (EG151063237KR) I tracked my order till it was with the courier it then stated that it was delivered and signed for by a Frau Heiderich whom i have never heard of, even though i was home during the time stated, and when trying to get more info on the recipient i entered my postcode assuming it might be a new neighbour the site kept stating that this was not the postcode of the person who signed on the delivery (so it was nowhere near my address).
I had sent an email to dhl germany and recieved no reply and the called the provided number on their website [protected] but my call keeps getting cancelled and dont get through.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers 
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service 
- DHL Express - customs clearance