Dex Media / I had a great experience with dex!

I had a wonderful experience with Dex and have ad the same rep for over 10 years! They always deliver and I have never seen anything like I'm reading here. Looks like either a bad person was the rep or you might have some issues with the actual business owners making the complaint. What I mean is all stories have two sides and unfortunately you only get one side here. Good Luck and Dex has a great ROI in print and internet!

Comments

• El
      24th of May, 2009

I used to feel the same way- well not always. I had one rep for about 8 years and she was great. I cut back on my ads in two books for the year 2008. Not huge cuts just about 20% of what we used to spend. This year in February I got a call from yet another new rep. She helped me with my ads made some suggestions, faxed me the contract. I signed and faxed and mailed a copy back. Yesterday the new 2009 Butte, Montana books were at the post office. WE HAVE NO AD. I don't know what to do. We advertise in two Dex phone books. I believe that the other one (Bozeman) may have already gone to print! It's a 3 day weekend and I can't reach anyone at Qwest-Dex. This is not a great time for customers to think that you're out of business. We're a small family run business. Any ideas on what to do?