Deutsche Bank / Fake Job Offers

1 Japan Review updated:

This is just a post from a person seeking legitimate employment in Japan. I am sick of Deutsche Bank HR fishing the employment market by posting fake employment notices. It wastes my time, money and hope. To their credit, non of the agencies they go through confirm to me this IS an actual practice but I receive no denial when I confront them and I feel for their embarrassment when they repeatedly (3 times in the last year now) have to tell me the entire offer has been mysteriously redacted before any interview, once resumes have been submitted.

I was also warned by a contact in Singapore that this is "standard DB practice" there so I want to mention them as well. The next offer coming in from DB that again turns out to be phantom will be reported by me to the Japanese Labour (Eng. Spelling) Office for investigation as I personally consider the data mining "technique" fraudulent, if not just basically abusive.

Db

Comments

• Pe
      12th of Feb, 2009

It's a coincidence perhaps that I saw this posting. I know someone at Deutche Bank, Tokyo and even in the HR dept. His name is Mr. Oana. He seems like a good guy but had a hand in getting me fired from UBS for not being someone's piece of ### and had dealing with the Yakuza to get me after I left and he got in trouble. Just steer clear of certain places like UBS, and Deutche Bank. He should be in jail by now or at least fired and blacklisted like he did to me. Don't let them trick you out of spending all of your savings to get a job with them because they they can blackmail you into anal sex in the bathrooms or starve. I had plans to leave Japan after leaving UBS but got tricked into sticking around and when my money ran out I found out that I was blacklisted for a piece of ###. Mother###er deserves 20 years or more. Some commit suicide which is actually constructive murder. Stay away from very clever and very bad people like that. The finance job you want is probably in Hong Kong or Singapore. Japan is in a very serious recession so forget getting a job there. A waste of money and time and way too dangerous.