Designer Brand Outlet / Paid for goods never sent!
Order placed 24 Feb 08, account charged 25 Feb, received notice item shipped on 26 Feb 08. I waited a week to check used the tracking number which turned out to be a tracking number used in 2006! When I contacted the company they sent a one line statement that the item will be shipped this weekend (another 5 days), sorry for the delay. When I emailed back asking for an explanation for the bogus tracking number and false reporting of shipping, they simply resent the first reply and never addressed the false reporting and tracking number. I find their practices to be very deceptive and am worried that they may not send the item I purchased. According to my bank I must wait until 30 days have passed to file a payment dispute. They told me about this site and recommended that I check out this company. I was distressed to read stories that read much like mine. Thirty days is too long when there is clear evidence of fraud earlier than the 30 day period. Is there any other recourse?
More Designer Brand Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Designer Brand Outlet - Fraud and scam 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Unreceived goods 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Complete Fraud
- Designer Brand Outlet - Designer Clothes 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Non delivery on goods! 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Almost impossible refund 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Item not received 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Fraud Scam Website 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Non delivery 
- Designer Brand Outlet - I cannot believe this company!