Designer Brand Outlet / Paid for goods never sent!

1 Austria Review updated:

Order placed 24 Feb 08, account charged 25 Feb, received notice item shipped on 26 Feb 08. I waited a week to check used the tracking number which turned out to be a tracking number used in 2006! When I contacted the company they sent a one line statement that the item will be shipped this weekend (another 5 days), sorry for the delay. When I emailed back asking for an explanation for the bogus tracking number and false reporting of shipping, they simply resent the first reply and never addressed the false reporting and tracking number. I find their practices to be very deceptive and am worried that they may not send the item I purchased. According to my bank I must wait until 30 days have passed to file a payment dispute. They told me about this site and recommended that I check out this company. I was distressed to read stories that read much like mine. Thirty days is too long when there is clear evidence of fraud earlier than the 30 day period. Is there any other recourse?

Comments

He
  14th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a dress from this website 2 weeks ago...I have not recieved a receipt, a tracking order, nothing and judging from the comments other people have left I will neither recieve the dress I ordered. I have emailed them every day since and called 4 times but have had no luck whatsoever.

The website looks so official and reassuring to a nervous internet buyer like myself and I am so so dissapointed and annoyed with myself that I have been scammed by these terriable people! It will make me think twice before buying anything online again. I cant believe it!

Is there anything anyone can suggest to do about this terriable, terriable scam? Surely this cannot keep happening to people??!!!

Gi
  27th of May, 2008

Ordered on 12th May and paid extra for courier delivery as dress was needed for a special occasion. It is now 27th May and no dress has arrived. Company does not respond to my emails and customer services number is a voice mail. Despite numerous attempts to get in contact with the company, they have failed to respond. Now suspect this is an illegal website and would strongly advice potential customers not place any orders with them. I have reported this to my bank who are investigating whether they can take any action as it is a non UK company.

Ki
  12th of Sep, 2008

I reorted this company to Google 12mths ago.
I never heard any thing back from them & nothing was ever done to stop this company.
I did receive the dress I ordered 6 weeks later.