Marc Vachon Clothing Complaints & Reviews

Marc Vachon ClothingMy band Rocks Vachon cusom clothing!!

hello, I'm just noticing a few of you that are complaining about pieces that you have received? I have friends up here in Canada that are wearing Marc's clothing that are here posting. I'm not really sure what the details are but I know that they have their stuff because I've seen them wearing it at their shows. I play in a band and have been ordering Marc Vachon for the last year of 2014 and have had NO problems with anything. yes maybe there has been an additional wait on the ship-time but my stuff looks so great I love it all.

Marc Vachon ClothingI waited and it's here!

After a four week delay my custom converse, cargo bikers and leather jacket have shown up. Perfect timing as I need these for the photoshoot and cover-shot coming up for the magazine. These pieces will be great for the Grammy's and can't wait to wear them out! Thanks Marc Vachon for the eclectic and motivating experience. Well worth the wait!!

I waited and it's here!

Marc Vachon Clothing
    anthony lucero Apr 05, 2017

Let Marc know he ripped off anthony lucero and he wont let him forget it...he wants his stuff

Marc Vachon ClothingCustom Silver Leather Pants

I also forgot to mention that after seeing Velvet Revolver's Slither video I was fascinated by Scott Weiland's silver leather pants and had to find out where they came from. I found out that Marc Vachon the same guy that makes Slash's jackets and has done a tone of pieces for Aerosmith, The Stones, Bon Jovi and way more had made them. I was able to get in touch and place my order. I was a little nervous shelling out $5000. for a pair of pants at first but had to have these! All and all it took about 3 months before the pants were completed and shipped. Communication was good the whole time and the pants were perfect! I'd do it again.

anthony lucero Apr 05, 2017

Let Marc know he ripped off Anthony Lucero and he wont let him forget it

Marc Vachon Clothing — Buyer beware

I ordered 3 shirts online to have for a x-mas trip. Website promoted "3 DAY SHIPPING". Product did not show...