Designer Brand Outlet / Non delivery on goods!

1 Australia Review updated:
Phone: 61280050188

Ordered a dress and paid for 3 day shipping got order confirmation from company with tracking number. The order was sent March 5 its the 18th of March and have yet to receive. Have emailed them several times no answer, have called and left messages no response. I even called the shipping company to have them track the package. No order has been placed with that number. This site is a scam. My daughter is so disappointed was expecting to receive her prom dress and now we are scrambling to find another dress. The site looks very professional. I am going to have to try and get my credit card company to stop payment. The site needs to be shut down!

Comments

Ma
  25th of Mar, 2008

Same problem here, still no dress after 6 weeks. The track and trace number is bogus and they won't aswer to mails or phone calls. Does anyone know how to report this company so the site is shut down? I think this is a pressing matter as more people get robed every day!!!

Ti
  25th of Mar, 2008

i was just about to purchase a dvf dress and i decided to check if there was any complaint about this web site, i am glad i did check, you may want to check bizrate as they have advertise for them. i googled diane von furstenberg dresses and bizrate shows different places to get them including DBO. goodluck

Bo
  1st of Apr, 2008

I had the same problem with them...started in September 2007. Bogus tracking and shipment info. DHL indicated my package had been delivered but to another state, unknown address. Last heard from DBO in October 2007, when they sent the following email responding to my question about the DHL issue: "I believe the admin people are trying to resolve this . It is not a shipper error as we automatically print the labels from what you typed in which is correct. It is certainly the fault of the courier either DHL or their agent that picks it up at present DHL arte trying to charge us a significant amount for the return as well. Please be patient im sure it will be resolved." Never heard from them again despite monthly and then weekly attempts to contact them. If we could find a way to report and shut them down I might not feel so bad about having lost my money to these scam artists.

Gl
  27th of Apr, 2008

Same! Never received 2 orders that I placed. This site needs to be shut down. Horrible.

Ge
  4th of May, 2008

Thank you for this information I was just about to place an order.
Im glad I check the complains first.I won't bother to order now.

Kr
  12th of May, 2008

omg i so agree about this! i checked out the site myself.. there's a bunch of famous looking models.. it just doesn't look real to me.. if there's no real number to contact and no location how is the place gettin everyone's money? why cant someone turn these people in and see where the money is going? i'm sure the police could look this up cuz there has to be a physical place where the money is actually going. unless that's a scam also.. but i dunno!.

Fl
  20th of May, 2008

I did receive my dress from The Designer Brand Outlet but the zip was bust so I had to pay an extra £30 for a dressmaker to sort this out. I do love the dress but my emails of complaint to the company have been unanswered and though I'd love to order from them again I now have no trust in them delivering the goods next time. It looks like I was lucky to have got my dress at all.

Ch
  20th of Jun, 2008

I also paid for two dresses which never arrived, its been 6 months now. I sent numerous emails to all thier regestered email addresses, called all the telephone numbers provided and attempted to follow up on the 'tracking number' they provided me with for my order, only to find out it was false. In the end I just went to my credit card company and claimed never to have made the purchases, at which DBO had the nerve to claim they sent, alhtough they were unable to supply any proof of my order being sent (because it never had been) so they money was eventually refunded into my account. I suggest others do the same as I did and have the money refunded from this fraudulent company. ABSOLUTE SCAM ARTISTS!!

Co
  8th of Sep, 2008

Well i have actually ordered and received a dress from DBO and was so pleased with everything, so much so that i wanted to buy more off them, to my horror and huge dissapointment i couldnt connect to their site. Im thinking relax guys they do deliver and their dresses or whatever you buy are infact beautiful and of high standard and indeed very designer, so maybe they are experiencing some problems at the moment im sure they will deliver once they fix the problem. i have no complaints with them I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Ho
  3rd of Aug, 2009

Welcome to www.hotluxurybag.com for more cheap Louis Vuitton handbags, Chanel handbags, Gucci handbags...and other name brands.

Designer replica. Mirror image quality.

Contact us for further iniformation at phoenix.purse@gmail.com or myphoenix-luxury@hotmail.com

Best regards