Dermitage / damaged my under eye skin

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I tried the free trial 6 months ago because I just had slight puffiness and a bit redness under my eyes due to crying and after wearing contact lenses for 2 weeks and working with computer. After just 1 night application and 1 morning application (I used all 3 products - one for dark circle, one for anti wrinkle, & 1 for eyelashes) with the right amount as directed in the box, my under eye skin got pulled soooo tight and it gave me lines under my eyes. I stopped using it right away. It's been 6 months now as I wait and wait for my skin to go back to normal, but instead my under eye became more and more crepey, wrinkled, puffy, and dark like i have never seen my eyes like this before. My skin had loosen up, but my under eye just became weird looking and very unattractive. My eyes just never gone back to the way it was before. Now I have to wear concealer everywhere.

I am so madd and frustrated. Anybody experience any bad effects after using the eye treatment? On their website, they are out of stocks on this eye product. I wonder why, maybe it has caused harm instead of good to the customers.

I am definitely a victiom of dermitage. They stated on the website saying the cream works for en even very sensitive skin. i don't think so. Can anybody let me know that I'm not the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• Cm
      21st of Sep, 2008

Wow that is strange that you said that, I just got my supply of Dermitage and used it for the first time last night- when I woke up I had this odd straight wrinkle running horizontile under my eye- never in all my 35 years have I had that. and my eyes seemed more puffy this morning. I am going to continue using it for another week to see if that is just a tightning process my skin has to go through- if it gets worse, i;ll send it back. Did not see any improvement in the puffiness or dark circles yet- but it's early...

22nd of Feb, 2009

I have tried their skin renewal complex and lifting cream for the first time yesterday. I did smooth it in under my eyes as well, but looked in the mirror after coming home from a girl's nite out and OMG! Just like you said...crepey, wrinkled and puffy -- I have never looked that old in all my life. I'm 48 but looked 68 under my eyes. I'm sure the under eye cream has similar ingredients to the stuff I used. I did not like what I saw AT ALL. I'll continue using on the rest of my face, but staying away from the under eyes. I'll stick to my Neutrogena eye cream for that area!!

• Wr
      28th of Dec, 2009

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!! I used dermitage for 2 weeks and saw a difference, got my second month supply and noticed wrinkles I have never had before and even an odd looking mark right of my chin that has never had a scar. I look older than ever! I am 38 and have always looked 20 something. I am extremly upset. I am thinking of suing the company for messing my face up. I am discontinuing use, telling them they damn well better stop sending the product, going back to my old rutine to see if there is improvement. If not, I will be contacting a lawyer. I think this is grounds for a class action lawsuit. I look in the mirror each morning and want to cry. My mother looked at me at Christmas and her mouth dropped open in shock. I look older than her, she is 61.

29th of Apr, 2010

Iagree. I sent away for the free product and just saw my credit card was charged 96.00 without my permisssion. I hope when I call they will cancel all future shippings or I will change my credit card number. Oh, and the cream does not work, I wish I would have read the complaints first before purchasing it.

• Pa
      5th of Sep, 2010

I was getting ready to order this product. Thank god I came here and read the complaints first. You know posting your reviews on line does save others from the ill fate that you have experienced. Thanks to you all for the warning and for taking the time to do so.

Pam