Dermitage / Online fraud
I sent my debit info to Dermitage for a free pre-trial sample of their product. Later, I noticed that I had been charged twice for the $4.99 shipping charge. I called and canceled the order and asked for a refund for the double shipping charge. I did receive the refund. So I never thought twice that the package would arrive. Now my debit card has been charged for 99.99!!! After 1 hour and 10 minutes on the phone, Dermitage states that the $99.00 charge is for the full price of the free trial. What part of free is this??? Further, I did not receive the pre-trial package so now I have to dispute this with UPS who state the package was left at the porch of my house. Do you know how many vendors come during the day with promotional fliers, cosmetics etc...
I am now having to fight UPS to get my $99.00 for the free trial!!! since Dermitage wants the pre-trial package back. Screwed by dermitage in Texas!!!
More Dermitage Complaints & Reviews
- Dermitage - False advertising 
- Dermitage - Rude CS 
- Dermitage - False advertisement/scam 
- Dermitage - Fraudulent business practices 
- Dermitage - damaged my under eye skin 
- Dermitage - unauthorized bank drafts/no product received
- Dermitage - ### 
- Dermitage - Rip-off scam attempt
- Dermitage - Miss-leading
- Dermitage - Misleading ad